Monday, August 6, 2012

Getting Fit With Fifi - ChaLean Extreme

Hello!

I'm a 30 year old attorney, and I started this blog to share my experiences in getting fit. I am by no means overweight, so the programs and diets that I try are mainly to firm up, lean out, and/or sculpt. I'm an avid runner (sometimes). I go through phases of running 5-6 miles daily, and I have run in a few half-marathons. I have trained for, but have not completed a full marathon due to injury.

In the past I have tried numerous diets, though I have always had trouble sticking with any specific plan for very long. I hope that this blog helps to keep me on track. As far as exercise goes, I have completed several month long boot camps, and I completed the first 5 weeks of the Insanity program by Beach Body. I will post the results (and before/after photos) of that program in a separate post.

I plan to start the ChaLean Extreme program this afternoon (if it arrives in the mail). I will also attempt to follow the diet plan provided. I intend to post my food diary daily along with any comments on that days workout. I don't know much about the diet plan that is included with the ChaLean Extreme diet, but I'm hoping that it involves a cheat day. I have found that these days keep me sane and have the effect of motivating me to stick to the diet the rest of the week.

I would love to hear from any of you who have done the ChaLean Program or who plan to start it soon.

xoxo,

Fifi

No comments:

Post a Comment