Sunday, September 2, 2012

Chalean Burn Phase Results


                 Before            Burn
Height:         5'5"
Weight:        127     ->     124      = 3 lb loss
Chest:            35     ->        35     = no change (this was a surprise... normally the first place I lose...)
bicep:            10     ->        10     = no change (but I can see more definition in my arms)
waist:            28     ->      27.5    = 1/2 inch loss (my goal is 25 inches)
Belly:            31     ->        30     = 1 inch loss! (measured at belly button)
Hips:             37     ->      36.5    = 1/2 inch loss
Thigh:           21.5   ->        20     = 1 inch total loss (measured at widest part of upper thigh)
Calf:             13.5   ->      13.5    = no change

Overall, I lost 3 pounds and 3 inches total. Im most excited about the inch lost in my tummy. I will provide more detail and burn phase photos later (I'm updating from my phone now).

Burn Phase Before and After photos:

1. Before Front
2. After front
3. Before back
4. After back








No comments:

Post a Comment